Housing 250W of pure, balanced amplification, 8300MB is a pocket powerhouse, delivering full power output into any loudspeaker load – unconditionally.
Massive reserves of power are available for high current drive capability, enabling it to power and control even the mightiest of loudspeakers.
Now featuring a fully-balanced power stage making the most of balanced XLR inputs, making 8300MB a perfect match for the M-DAC using its balanced outputs, even over long cables.
Internally the 8300MB is arranged as two complete power amplifiers which are bridge coupled to the loudspeaker terminals. Each power amplification stage is fed from one of the terminals of the balanced input, thus the 8300MB operates as a fully balanced amplifier right through to the speaker output.
The benefits are a high level of noise rejection and lower transient distortion plus the ability of the amplifier to draw maximum current from the power supply, exactly as required to follow the musical waveform accurately.
This all adds up to a startlingly vivid and highly impactful musical performance that will put more energy into your loudspeakers – as well as control them like never before.
In their 8300 Series (comprising 8300A, 8300CD, 8300CDQ, 8300MB and 8300XP models), Audiolab have asked fundamental questions about how people enjoy the music they love and to make sure their hi-fi is as easy to use, as it is easy on the ears.
While their engineers have referenced the blueprint of the previous 8200 series, each of these new components have come under scrutiny to create a hi-fi system well ahead of what is already a leader in its field. With more efficient components, high-definition audio format technology and redefined aesthetics, the 8300 Series has raised the bar yet again.
- Description: Mono Block Power Amplifier
- Rated Power Output: 250W RMS (8Ω) / 350W RMS (4Ω)
- Peak Power Output: 450W RMS (4Ω)
- Gain: 29dB
- Inputs: XLR, RCA
- Outputs: Speaker
- Input Sensitivity: 1500mV
- Input Impedance: 44KΩ (balanced) / 22KΩ (unbalanced)
- Power Bandwidth: 5Hz – 60kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz -0.3dB, ref. 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IM): 0.03%
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TID): 0.03%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): 110dB
- Damping Factor: 200
- Standard Accessories: Power Cord, User Manual