An advanced digital interface designed for connection to the 2go module, which then enables 2go as a fully-fledged standalone streamer.
Once connected, the 2yu/2go combination is ready to be used with external DACs and devices. 2yu connects directly to 2go to add a range of useful outputs, including TOSLINK optical S/PDIF, coaxial and BNC (both 75 ohms) digital outputs, plus a cleverly integrated USB-A output.
Boasting a huge 2000 MIPS (million instructions per second) of processing power, an integrated sample rate converter, plus a low-jitter audio phase lock loop, 2yu is highly flexible in its potential applications.
For installers wishing to create a discreet remote Roon streaming solution, the 2yu/2go duo can be wired into an Ethernet port to provide streaming to a system in any room.
2yu can also be used alone with PCs and Macs via USB to create a high-quality USB-to-digital-audio convertor for audio.
Hand-made in the UK using aircraft-grade aluminium and the same high-quality manufacturing processes inherent in all Chord Electronics products, and featuring four polychromatic spherical controls governing output selection, power, mute and dim functions.
- Connect 2go to your choice of DAC
- Integrated sample rate converter
- Ultra-low jitter design
- Compact size ideal for multi-room home installations
- Micro USB powered
- 1.5m 5v 2a Switching Micro USB Power Supply
- Get started with 2yu guide
- Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Compatibility: Chord 2go required to inherit streaming/music transport capabilities and audio interface functionality.
- Power supply: Micro USB (5v 1amp minimum required)
- PCM and DSD support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- Sample rate converter: Integrated, automatic downsampling is provided if a higher sample rate is being played than the output can support.
- Digital audio outputs: USB Type-A (up-to 768kHz or DSD 256), BNC or RCA coax (up-to 384kHz or DSD 128) and Optical (up-to 96kHz or DSD 64)
- Processing power: 2000MIPS