MP-60 2.1 is the flagship surround sound AV processor from Lyngdorf Audio, equipped with all the advanced technologies, including the renowned room correction system RoomPerfect™ and the unsurpassed quality in digital signal processing.
Featuring state-of-the-art HDMI processing, the MP-60 2.1 processor is intuitive to use and offers extraordinarily easy installation. It decodes up to 16 native audio channels which can be mapped out intelligently through the sleek website interface. MP-60 2.1 offers full support of the latest immersive surround formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Pro and AURO-3D too.
With five HDMI inputs and two outputs, this new masterpiece from Lyngdorf Audio now supports HDMI 2.1 including features eARC, Dynamic Lip-Sync and QMS (Quick Media Switching) as well as the latest decoding and post-processing formats.
MP-60 2.1 supports 40 Gbps fixed rate link (FRL) and 18 Gbps transition minimized differential signalling (TMDS) video rates. The MP-60 2.1 supports Variable refresh rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (or Fast Vactive), auto low latency mode (ALLM) support and high dynamic range (HDR) metadata passthrough for HDMI dynamic HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
eARC will allow for a full Dolby Atmos audio bitstream being returned to the processor from the television, ensuring full audio quality from the TV’s built-in media players.
Available for free download for both iOS and Android, the Lyngdorf Remote app automatically discovers the MP-60 2.1 connected to your local network, and you will be able to adjust all the basic functions like input selection and volume level from your handheld device. The built-in media player can be controlled directly, and you can access music files stored on pen drives connected to the Lyngdorf MP-60 2.1 as well as search all files stored on your local hard drives. Swiping left and right gives you access to cover art as well as informing you of the signal resolution.
- State-Of-The-Art HDMI Processing
- RoomPerfect™ Room Correction
- App Controllable (iOS / Android)
- 16 Channel Decoding
- 16 Balanced Outputs
- Dolby Atmos
- Auro-Matic / Auro-3D
- DTS Neural-X
- 8-In 2-Out 4K HDMI switching
- Decoding: 16 decoding/upmixing channels, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Pro (14 channels), AURO-3D (14 channels), all legacy codecs.
- Post Processing Options: Dolby Surround, AURO-MATIC, DTS Neural:X.
- Audio Inputs: 5 x HDMI (192kHz/24bit), 1 x HDMI eARC, 1 x AES/EBU S/P-DIF input (192kHz/24bit), 3 x S/P-DIF coaxial inputs (192kHz/24bit), 4 x S/P-DIF optical inputs (96Hz/24bit), 1 x USB audio input (192kHz/32bit), 1 x microphone input (XLR) for RoomPerfect™.
- Audio Outputs: 16 x XLR analog outputs (5.0 Vrms), 1 x SPDIF coax digital ZONE output (Fix 96kHz/24bit).
- Frequency Response: ±0,5dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% max from 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- EQ: RoomPerfect™, Subwoofer level assistant, 32 x adjustable voicings holding 8 shelving, high/low pass or parametric filters with adjustable gain and Q.
- Media Player: Internet radio (vTuner), Airplay, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, DLNA Support of FAT32 based media storage (uPnP)
- Video Inputs: 5 x HDMI (2.1 – HDCP 2.3), accepts 8k30 RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 10-bit video, 8k60 YCbCr 4:2:0 10-bit high definition video, and 4k120 4:4:4 10-bit high frame rate video, Variable refresh rate (VRR), fast vactive (FVA), and auto low latency mode (ALLM) support. accepts HDR, Dolby Vision and HLG.
- Video Outputs: 2 x HDMI (HDCP 2.3)
- Control Interfaces: 1 x DB9 RS232 connector, 2 x IR sensor inputs, 1 x IR output (loop from one of the sensor inputs), 1 x trigger input, 4 x trigger outputs, 1 x RJ45 ethernet LAN connector, 2 x USB A connectors, 1 x SD card slot, (Backup – storage for system software and settings)
- Remote Control: Infrared/RF.
- Accessories Included: RoomPerfect™ microphone, Microphone stand, Microphone cable, RF remote control.
- Optional Module: 16 channel DCI-compliant digital AES/EBU input for movie servers (supports up to 32bit/192kHz), 16 channel digital AES/EBU output module (always 24bit, 48kHz or 96kHz Selectable), 16 channel AES67 digital input/output module (supports up to 32bit/192kHz input, output is always 24bit/48kHz)
- Placement Options: Rack mount or freestanding.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.7 x 45.0 x 37.0 cm
- Weight: 9.0 kg
Selected Lyngdorf Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Steinway Lyngdorf, providing sales, advice and assistance on a selected range of their of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.