Beam is the compact smart soundbar from Sonos, perfectly designed for smaller spaces & homes which still require high-quality sound from their home entertainment.
Beam has been specifically tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the sound of the human voice, ensuring that you can always follow the story. Simply turn on Speech Enhancement in the free Sonos app to clarify dialogue when characters whisper, or when the action explodes.
With utterly simple set-up, you can go from unboxing Beam to listening in just minutes – only two cables and automatic remote detection.
- Four full-range woofers deliver faithful mid-range, plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates crisp, clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators move air around, adding warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- Microphone can be turned off, if desired.
- Capacitive Touch Controls: Volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, voice feedback.
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Supplied with optical audio adapter to connect to your TV.
- Mounting: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.