Arguably the most elegant model in the range, Twenty5.23 takes the speed, transparency and sophistication of the Twenty5.21 and adds greater bass extension and power.
And yet its slim-line form doesn’t mean it can’t move you. No matter what type of music you love, Twenty5.23 will let you absorb the quietest and most dramatic moments without missing a beat, and its realism with vocals puts you in the best seat in the house.
Twenty5.23 is available in Diamond Black, Walnut, and Oak finishes.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Drive Units: LF – PMC twenty5 series 5.5"/140mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis, HF – PMC/SEAS, 27mm twenty5 series, SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 2.7m, 7.8ft
- Frequency Response: 28Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB, 1W, 1m
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.