Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the Audiolab 6000A Play offers an almost universal source compatibility, for lovers of all music formats.
6000A Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for built-in high-resolution wireless streaming playback (up to 24bit / 96kHz with compatible services such as TIDAL or Qobuz). You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive. So, however you want to play your music, the Audiolab 6000A Play will deliver outstanding performance.
The DTS Play-Fi platform offers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse streaming radio with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
Above all, 6000A Play offers flexibility without compromise. With deep, well-deﬁned bass, expressive midrange and sweet, subtle treble – the Audiolab 6000A Play offers an open window on the music being played, as all great hi-ﬁ should, engaging the listener with natural, unforced energy that is fully reflective of the source material.
- Full analogue / digital circuitry retained from the award-winning, class-leading Audiolab 6000A integrated amplifier, plus built-in wireless streaming technology.
- Class AB power amplifier: 2x50W into 8 ohms, 2x75W into 4 ohms, aptX Bluetooth streaming.
- ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference DAC.
- Three user-selectable digital filters.
- Class-A post-DAC active filter.
- Low noise JFET MM phono stage.
- Dedicated current-feedback headphone amp.
- Three operational modes: Integrated Mode, Pre-Power Mode, Pre Model.
- Ethernet connection: Wired internet connection for high bandwidth applications.
- Dedicated high-performance MM phono input.
- Separate pre/power sections for flexibility of operation.
- Automatic equipment activation via 12V trigger.
- Auto standby function.
- Wi-Fi® Technology: DTS Play-Fi streams music over standard Wi-Fi networks, delivering perfectly synchronised audio, with zero lag, zero loss sound quality.
- Lossless Audio Streaming: Stream in 24-bit / 192kHz with compatible streaming services and file formats.
- Multi-room: Enjoy music in every room of your house.
- DTS Play-Fi App: Download the free app and immediately send songs via Wi-Fi to any speaker in any room of the house.
- Easy Setup: No logins, no complicated computer-based setups. Just download the app and within minutes, you’re ready to listen.
- Fully compatible with all operating systems: Apple iOS, AndroidTM, Windows PC, and Fire OS.
- DTS Play-Fi Technology: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Supports global, popular streaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SoundMachine, Qobuz, QQmusic ) Supports Speaker Groups Supports Android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control
- Analogue Inputs: 3 x Aux , 1x Phono (MM), 1 x Power In
- Digital Input: 2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX / aptX LL)
- Analogue Output: 1 x RCA Pre Out
- Gain: +8 dB (Line), +55 dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720 mV (Line, Volume = 0 dB) 3.1 mV (Phono MM, Volume = 0 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10 K (Line) 47 K / 100 pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004 % (1 KHz @ 2 V, Volume = 0 dB)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume = 0 dB)
- Output Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): > 110 dB (Line, A-weighted), > 76 dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- D-To-A Converter: ES9018K2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0006 % (1 KHz @ 0 dBFS)
- Output Level (0 dBFS, 1 KHz): 2.05 V
- Max. Sampling Frequency: 192 KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Digital Filters: Fast Roll-Off , Slow Roll-Off, Minimum Phase
- Gain: +29 dB
- Rated Max. Power Output: 2 X 50W (8 ohm, THD < 1%) 2 X 75W (4 ohm, THD < 1%)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 720 mV (Volume = 0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.003 % (1 kHz @ 40 W / 8 ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N): > 110 dB (A-weighted)
- Max. Output Current: 9 A
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01 % (1 kHz, 10 mW into 20 Ohm)
- Output Impedance: 2.35 Ohm
- Load Impedance: 20 – 600 Ohm
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Power Requirements (depending on region): 220 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz, 100 – 120V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 80 x 330 mm (including feet, terminals and controls)
- Weight: 7.9 kg (Net), 10 kg (Gross)
- Finish: Black / Silver
Full Audiolab Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Audiolab, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.